Momentum "See No Boundaries" Campaign


For the first half of this year, and leading up to the final quarter in October I was selected as the face of the "See No Boundaries" sales and marketing campaign for Momentum Wealth, a leading provider of insurance and asset management to the South African market.

My journey has taken me across South Africa, speaking to a wonderful collection of people who all share a common zest for life, enthusiasm to succeed and dedication to excellence.... and the journey is not finished yet! I was also asked to provide monthly words of inspiration for the teams, a task which I really enjoyed. My book, "In a High and Desperate Place" also became a quarterly prize for groups of hardworking individuals.

Having had this opportunity has provided a great chance to learn more about the inside workings of one of the big players in South Africa. The things which struck me most were the dedication to providing an excellent service, and focused customer care. It made me very proud to be working on an exciting campaign with an organisation like this.

A big thank you to all at Momentum who have helped to make this campaign successful so far! And best wishes to the competitors, driving their path towards success.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lessons for Life and Business from Climbing Sea Cliffs: Adversity vs Uncertainty

BBC World Service Outlook Series

Plastic Free July